- Before you begin
- If you'd like to, download or print the slides now
- Lesson One – Why might a production choose my venue for filming?
- EXAMPLE TEMPLATE – Filming Content Request Form
- Lesson Two – What is ‘commercial’ filming and photography?
- Lesson One – Creating a rate card
- TASK – Rate Card Template
- Lesson Two – What else can I charge for?
- Lesson One – Filming and Photography Agreements
- Lesson Two – Brand Protection
- TASK – Location List Template
- Lesson One – What spaces should I hire out?
- Lesson Two – Working with location agencies, filming advisory organisations and peers
- Lesson Three – Marketing and Advertising
- Lesson One – Conducting a successful site visit
- TASK – Internal Briefing Template
- Lesson Two – Internal Communications
- TASK – Technical Recce Checklist
- Lesson Three – Technical Recces
- Lesson Four – Facilitating projects at your location
- You have now finished the course – Commercial Filming and Photography
- End of course survey – you must complete this to receive your certificate